Adults Academy | Hockey-academy
Hockey Academy for Adults
... for a bit older players ...
Application for the amateur academy for parents/amateur ice hockey players
- ice hockey skills are preferred but not required
- if the participant does not possess ice hockey equipment, such equipment may be provided by the organiser
- it is recommended that the participant have a health insurance plan
- the participant does not suffer from a life-threatening illness or an illness which may worsen due to physical activity
- any special requirements regarding nutrition (allergies, diets etc.) shall be notified in advance to the Academy staff
- the participant is solely responsible for any valuables they bring with them
- the Ice Hockey Academy is not responsible for any injury sustained by the participant during the Academy
- the Ice Hockey Academy undertakes to provide emergency medical assistance in case of illness or injury
- the Ice Hockey Academy may publish photographs as well as audio and/or video recordings of the participant
- all participants are expected to treat others with respect as well as follow instructions and advice of the Academy staff; in case the participant does not adhere to the rules of the Academy and exhibits inappropriate behaviour, we reserve the right to terminate his/her participation in the academy. In such a case, the payment is not refunded.